Monday, June 19, 2006

Top Rank Mecca Bingo Shag Fest

Si's book 'The FC Nantes Experiment' has just been reviewed by Football Derbies.
Given 8 out of 10, Simon's not complaining, but is slightly miffed that the only book that got a higher grade was Alex Bellos' Futebol:The Brazilian Way Of Life. The reason for this is simple, Alex Bellos' book is a shite load better than Simon's, although I would never tell this too his face because he can be very stroppy, and I once bumped into him on a night bus and he was with this really tall shouty type called Paul. I hate Simon Rance and I hope his book gets deleted and I hate Paul Brown too, every time I check out this site it is full of that git's poetry. Couple of right twats and no mistake. I've been known for turning the other cheek, but never agin to these two cunts.
Love and kisses
Jesus

No comments: