Thursday, April 05, 2007

Little & Large

Winston Mullins' take on the dynamic duo of 80's suburban-hell comedy Little & Large.

Filmed in front of a live studio audience.

Large.
I'm fucking ace me, I'm the king of the fucking swingers, I've got it all in this bitch. I'm the top boy and I'll fucking give it to any cunt. You (to Little) are a two-bob cunt flap from fucking nowhere, you fucking dried up scrotum cunt!

Little
Fuck off Large, I'm having a rough day.

Large
I'll give you rough you pee-wee cunt. Did you look in the mirror you fucking twat arsed cunt eyed cunt?

Little
Who you calling pee-wee, at least I've seem my cock in the last 40 years you whale cunt.

Large
Says who? Your missus hasn't that's for sure you maggot pricked cunt.

Little
Right that's it large, your going to pay. (Little gets his cock out and it is indeed a small one).

Large
That's fucking nothing you cunt. You call that a dick, did you borrow it from a mini sausage roll?

Little
Yeah, it's small now but watch this.
(Little opens up his jap eye and almighty noise blares accross the studio floor, it appears his cock has super powers and is in fact a man hoover)

Little
By hoovering up all the men in the studio audience, I get there jizz and cock size automatically transplated to mine!
(indeed he does as his plonker grows and grows so does his sack, filling up with almost all the jizz in the world).

Large
Fucking fair play little fella, your right, that is a lot of jizz, but just what are you going to do with it?

(Little turns his python onto Large and starts to have a wank, eventually he comes all over Large in a tsunami of spunk and Large drowns)

Little
Take that you cunt.

(All the women in the studio aiudience, suddenly forget about the loss of their husbands up Little's cock and start sucking him off, and all the children find the corpse of Large and start eating him.)

The End.

No comments: